Here are just a few of the many benefits of working with an experienced agent, such as myself, for your home sale or purchase.
1. If you are looking to purchase a property, there’s no substitute for a professional agent who knows what you are looking for, has deep knowledge of neighborhoods and can help you find a perfect match. I can arrange for you to visit homes that interest you, at your convenience. I even have access to homes that are about to be listed, which could help you in areas where homes are selling quickly.
2. Although the internet makes it easy to search for properties for sale, it doesn’t take the place of having an agent assist in your search. Agents can quickly conduct searches to find homes that meet your criteria and call listing agents to set up appointments for viewing. If you’re selling, I can field these calls for you, make appointments and answer questions.
3. I can provide a competitive market analysis (CMA) that shows comparable properties that are currently on the market or have recently sold. This can help you price your home right the first time, an important factor that minimizes the chances of price reductions or having your home languish on the market.
4. If you’re looking for a new house while trying to sell your current home in the same area, it can greatly simplify the process if you work with one agent to list and market your current property and help you find your new home. I will work closely with you throughout the process and will get to know you and your specific needs which makes scheduling easier.
5. I can help you negotiate the complex terms of your contract. Selling or buying a home involves dealing with multiple contacts and contracts, including the buyer or seller, their agent, home inspection company, appraiser, banks and sometimes attorneys. I'll help you navigate the entire process in a timely manner, so you can experience a smooth and seamless transaction.
If you are considering listing your property or purchasing your dream home, contact me today. I am a Coldwell Banker® affiliated agent who can provide guidance and advise you on what you need to know so you can make the best possible decision.
Adapted article originally written by Chris Mygatt| September 17th, 2018
About the Author: Chris Mygatt
A real estate veteran with more than two decades of experience, Chris Mygatt is the President and Chief Operating Officer of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Colorado. When not overseeing the daily operations of Colorado’s largest real estate and relocation company, Chris enjoys Colorado’s active outdoor lifestyle including cycling, skiing and hiking, and is an avid pilot, sea captain and scuba diver. Chris is also a strong supporter of Habitat for Humanity, Angel Flight, Up with People, Bike Denver and regularly participates in actively helping many other non-profit organizations in Colorado.